Pages

Thursday 30 April 2020

Day 36 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had a relax day. First was brush teeth, wash our faces and then go downstairs to have breakfast, what we had for breakfast was a Burger, what we put in was Chicken Patty, Eggs, Cumber, Tomato and Tomato Sauce, it was so yummy. After I did  some homework as my family sleep and watch TV, after my homework we had lunch, what we had for lunch was Chocolate Cupcakes, when it was ready we put melted Chocolate on top of it and then ate it all up it was yum. After that we watched more TV and drink Sprite, next we cooked dinner and what we had for dinner was Chicken Soup, what was in the Soup was Pumpkin, Chicken, Pork Choy and Tomato, when it was ready we ate it all up and it was delicious. When it was night time we did a family prayer and then went upstairs to have shower and sleep for another day. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.