Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Day 14 of the Lockdown

Today me and my family just spent time playing games in the house. We played duck duck goose, Simon says, Card games, Spelling games and Maths games. So we had 2 teams but 3 in a team so my team was my mum, little brother and me, we were called the White team. The other team was my little brother, my little sister and my dad, there team were called brown team. So who ever has the most points wins. Our first game was Duck Duck Goose. In this game it was the Brown team that got the first point, for the second it was Simon Says. So for this game my team ( White team), got a point so the point was a tie, for the third game in was A card game called Snap for this game it was the Brown team that got a point. For the second to last game it was the spelling test, so for this game my team (white team) got a point. So the point was 2 all, for the last and final game because it was almost evening we played a math game to make it fast, so for this game both Brown and White team got a point, so that mean my team and the Brown team won. So after all those games that we played made us tired and hungry so we made dinner, then ate, then took a shower and after that we went for a sleep. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.