Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Day 34 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had relax day. First was brush our teeth, wash our face's and then our mum surprise us with breakfast in bed, what we had for breakfast was McDonald, when we all saw that my mum bought us McDonald we were so happy so we jump on our beds. When we were eating our food we said to our mum ''Thank you mum for the food'' she replied '' Your welcome'', when our  food was finish we hug our mum and dad to thank for our food. After that we went down to clean,watch TV and do some more cleaning, when it was 12:00 pm my brothers and I were doing homework like maths,Spelling test and writing, it was fun to kill some time before we eat KFC, after we played Minecraft on the Ps4 and Xbox 360, it was so fun to play on them. When it was 3:00 pm my mum went to go buy KFC for my family, when she went she came back and said ''They open at 5:00'' and we said '' Oh My God'' then we just played on our game's and watch TV, when it was 5:00 pm my mum went to go and get KFC for us to eat for dinner, when she got home we sat down and ate but before we ate we said ''thank you'' to our mum and to God for bless us with this food. After our food we did a family prayer because it was almost night time, after the prayer we went upstairs to shower and to jump in our bed to have a good night sleep for another day. The End.     

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ali-Jon! We got takeaways for dinner too! Did your mum get stuck in the queue, too? It seems that you have a good routine at home learning and having fun with your family. Say hi to them from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Adcook, you and your family stay safe and I will say hi to them for you.

      Alijon

      Delete
  2. Hey Ali-Jon,
    You must be having a great time having takeouts for dinner. Keep up with the good work and blogging. Stay safe !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you and the family stay safe.

      Alijon

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.