Pages

Friday 10 April 2020

Day 16 of the Lockdown

Today was Easter Day. In the morning my sibling and I had a Easter hunt but who ever has the most eggs wins but still share it, first we started outside because my dad hide 5 Easter eggs outside so my brothers and I went off to go and find them. The 1st Easter egg found by was me, the 2nd Easter egg  was found by my brother Mose, the 3rd Easter egg was found by my brother Lucas, for the 4th one was found by my brother Lucas again, for the last one was found by my brother Lucas AGAIN, but now all of those 5 eggs are found it was time to go inside to find some more eggs. My dad said
"There are 10 Easter eggs inside the house'' so my brothers and I went to go and find it, so for the 1st one that found by my brother Mose, for the 2nd egg that was found by was Me, for the 3rd one was found by my brother Lucas, for the 4th one was found by Me, for the 5th one was found by my brother Mose, for the 6th one was found by Me, for the 7th one was found by Mose, for the 8th one was found by Me, for the 9th one was found by Mose, so we all have 5 each right but my dad said ''There is one more inside the house, SO my brother and I went so fast to go find it but the person that found the LAST EASTER EGG WAS ME, so there was 16 eggs but we used 15 because we gave one to my little sister Caitlyn to show her that we said ''Happy Easter Day'' when she was sleeping, but for the Easter egg hunt I won but we all shared and had fun with it. After all of that fun we had a shower, did a prayer and then went for a good night sleep to get some rest for the next day. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.