Pages

Sunday 26 April 2020

Day 32 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had a relax day. First was brush our teeth, wash our face's and then went downstairs to have breakfast, what we had for breakfast was Tea and Biscuits, it was a basic breakfast so I will say it was alright. After we watched TV, when it was lunch time we had Palusami (Samoan Food) and BBQ, when the food was all ready to eat we ate it and it was yummy. After lunch we toke some to my Nana because she love's Palusami (Samoan Food) So that's why we gave some to her. When we got home my dad was making dinner for us, what we had for dinner was fausi (Samoan Food) When it was ready we straight away gave it to my Nana again and Auntie, they said ''Thank you'' when we got to there house's. When we got home we ate our dinner, when I tasted it was so delicious, we did a family prayer, watched some TV and then went upstairs for a cold and warm shower and to have a great night sleep for another day. The End. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.