Pages

Saturday 18 April 2020

Day 24 of the Lockdown

Today was a fun day because it was my dads birthday. First we did was wake up, brush teeth, wash face and then went downstairs to say Happy Birthday to my dad and have breakfast, My dad did not want a cake so we just made a card for him and that made him happy. For our breakfast was Palusami with Taro (Samoan food), when it was cooked my dad put the Palusami and Taro on a plate then went to our Nana's house to go give her some for her breakfast, when we got back home from our Nana's house we ate the Palusami with Taro and it was so yum and that made my morning happy. Next my my mum and I cooked some Chicken Tenders, when it was cooked we ate it and it was yum and that was for our lunch. For dinner my we had chicken with cabbage and Tomato, so for this one made me so happy so i hugged my dad and said ''Thank you for this food for making me full and happy birthday again dad'', after that we did a prayer to thank god for blessing my dad for another year in this world and thanking him for the food, water and for looking after us. When that was finish we went us upstairs to take and shower and sleep for another day.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.