Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Day 28 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had a cool day. First was brush our teeth, wash our face's and then went downstairs to have breakfast, what we had for breakfast was Corn Beef, Spaghetti and Rice, we had some more from yesterday so we ate it and it was still yum. After we did was watch  Tv to wait for the new's at 1:00 pm, played some game's, my dad went so fast to Pak n Save to do a small shopping for us and then my dad got home from Pak n Save but we were watching the new's on the Tv already, I didn't hear much because i was putting the shopping where it need to go but i know that they talked about how many case's in New Zealand and if there is a death in New Zealand. After the new's my dad was making dinner because we didn't know what to make for lunch so we had dinner, what we had for dinner was Fish and Taro, it was delicious and yummy for our tummy's, when we were finish with our food we watched Tv, then went for a cold and warm shower, did a family prayer to thank god for blessing us everyday and then went upstairs to have a goodnight sleep for another day. The End. 

2 comments:

  1. Sup Ali jon how is your day going hope it is well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's alright thanks, I hope your day is alright and also stay safe.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.