Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Day 23 of the Lockdown

Today my family and me did a lot of cleaning and cooking. First my family and I woke up, brush our teeth, washed our face and then went downstairs to have breakfast. For breakfast we had Noodles and even tho it was small it was yum and I felt happy, after breakfast we cleaned our Living Room to make it look nice and tidy but after that I was tired,  after that we went for a good cold shower to stay fresh from all that dust, after breakfast, cleaning and showering our Nana called us and said '' Hey guys come to my house to pick some Homemade Bread'' so my mum, my brother Mose and me went to her house to pick it up. When we got there she was waiting outside to give it to us, so we said '' Thank you'' and she said '' You are welcome'' then we went back home. When we got home we ate some Bread and it was yum and soft to eat, so we ate it with Butter and it was more yum, then when we were eating it my dad was making dinner for us, we had Chicken Tenders, beef with broccoli and taro, it was so yum. Next we just watched some movies and Tv shows, then when it was almost night time we did a family prayer, then after that we watch some more movies and Tv shows to just wait until it hits 12:00 am. When is hit 12:00 am we did another prayer to thank God for another blessing year for my dad because it is his birthday, so we all said ''Happy Birthday'' to my dad and gave him a hug, after that we went upstairs to have a great night sleep for another day. The End.     

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ali-Jon. It sounds like your family are having a lot of fun during the lockdown. You are so lucky to get fresh bread from nana. Please send nana my love. Happy birthday to your dad too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ali-Jon, You and you family seem like you all have a strong bond ! and its great knowing that also Happy Late Birthday to your dad!

    Kind regards!
    -Uinita

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.