Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

Day 31 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had another CHILL DAY. First we did was brush our teeth's wash our face and then went downstairs to have breakfast and to go outside to stand for 10 or 20 seconds to remember those people who died and fight for their country, so my mum, my dad and I stand for 20 seconds to respect those people. What we had for breakfast was Egg-Free-On, it was so yummy when it was ready, after that we watch TV, did some cleaning around the house, watch more TV and then my dad had a online Pacific Bible College meeting so we missed lunch because my dad is our cooker in my family. After mum went to Pak n Save to do a shopping for my family, when she got back we help her with the shopping to bring inside, then put it in the cupboard and then we had dinner, what we had for dinner was Chicken and Coleslaw Sandwich, it was so delicious even though it was small. After we did a family prayer and then went upstairs to shower and have a goodnight sleep for another day. The End. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.