Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Day 25 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I just had a relax day. First we did was brush our teeth, wash our faces and then went downstairs for breakfast, our breakfast was Bacon and Egg with Tomato Sauce and it was so yum. After breakfast we watched some Tv shows before lunch time, for lunch it was Hot Dogs with onion and Tomato Sauce and it was so, so yummy and that is my favorite snake for lunch so I had two. Next we did was watch some more Tv shows and then went upstairs to take a sleep before dinner, when we woke we went downstairs to have dinner, we had Soy Sauce Chicken with Rice and THAT WAS SO, SO AND SO YUMMY FOR MY TUMMY SO I WENT 2X. After that we did a family prayer then went upstairs to shower and sleep for another day. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.