Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow Planet

I felt so excited because the year 7’s and 8’s were going to Snow Planet. We had to wear 3 layers of jumpers and some warm pants because the company said to bring warm clothes because it will be cold. We went by bus and It was an two hour drive from Glenbrae School to Snow Planet, when we got they I felt so scared because what if the ice would break but I still went to have a try, when we walked inside the building the place was packed there heaps of people at the Snow Planet and I thought to myself “WOW!! This place must be very famous”, each one of us got a pair of boots, and warm waterproof pants. When it was our turn to go to the ice place I was so excited, I ran as fast as I could to go on the mini ice slide and THEN!!! When I saw the long ice slide I was like, “I HAVE TO TRY THAT” so I ran to get a blue little a donut seat so I can use it to slide down, when I made up to the top of the slide and it was my turn to go down, I WAS READY TO GO FAST AS FLASH!! When I was sliding down I was bumping onto the sides, going fast and just having fun.


I got to do that many times, slide down and then walk up, I was tired but it is what it is. When it was our time to head back on the bus to go to school I had so much fun, and it was a great experience, we first had our lunch outside of the building and then jumped on the bus. When we got to school we waited outside our school hall for the bell to ringe, when the bell rang we some of us colleted our siblings and went home. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.