Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Mathematics - Pizza

 So today's we had maths and we were in groups. My group and I had to split a pizza because there were 9 of us in the group, our problem was, What percentage of the pizza would each of you have? Our strategie is was faction was 1/9 because there was 9 people and the 1 stands for how many slides we will get, for our percentage the 100% = whole, 90% means each person in the group getting 10%, there was 10% left because 10% that we got we each get 1% and there was 1% left so we split like 0.1 for each person and that means that everyone will get 11.1% so the number keeps recurring. 

6 comments:

  1. hey alijon, its great knowing you understood the problem we were working on! I also love your use of language! ''recurring''

    uinita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali-Jon,
    Sounds like your group had a lot of strategising, and you all succeeded. Well done on your blog post. Keep it up:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali-Jon, I really like your reflection on your maths session because it tells me how you solved your maths problem. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ali-jon, I really love your reflection on your maths session. I loved how in your maths you have involved pizza in it. Keep up the good work.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Ali-jon,
    Classmate here Wow this is a great blog post I love how you explained it. And I love pizza do you like pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ali, Its Tiara
    I enjoyed how you explained your math and the way that you found out the answer! Could you maybe say who was in your math group and who found out each thing??

    Keep up the great work Ali-Jon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.