Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

What I learn in Math's

Today in Math's I learned how I can find out factions of numbers and for our problem today it was 3/4 of 244. My math's group had to find out because question we had to figure out is that there is a family that is traveling from Auckland to KeriKeri and the dad of the family put 3/4 of petrol that they needed but its 244 km to go KeriKeri from Auckland. What I got gifted from this Math's section was how I got to know that the bottom number of a fraction has to be cut for example a cake right and you have friends that you have to share it with so pretend I want 2/7 so we cut the cake in 7's and you get 2 Pisces's of cake and to me that made my fraction way easier but, I loved the shearing section we had.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.