Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

What I learn in Kiwican today

What I learnt today at Kiwi Can was what do we want to achieve or our goal for this term, we talked about of what kinds of things can we achieve or what kind of goal do we want to achieve.

Our Kiwi can teacher gave us paper and we had to write down on the piece of paper 2 of our goals that we want to make in 1 week, for me I have a interview on the 23th of June and I want to learn my timetables before that interview so I wrote it down.

My next one was finishing my Project Based Learning because we had 5 weeks of architecture for Project Based Learning and this week is our last week.  

We also talked about responsibility because responsibility is very important cause without that we are gonna go crazy, but responsibility is about, for example you have something that you own and you have to look after that because if you can't look after that nobody will give you anything to have.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.