Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Thank you card for EOTC/Mr Nath

 Wednesday 25 November 


Dear Mr Nath


I’m so happy and grateful for being a part of EOTC. I thank you Mr Nath for setting everything out for us year 7’s and for making time for us as well.


I thank you for teaching us how to be a leader for 2021. We appreciate everything you have done for us this week.


I love the great activities you have set out for us and for being there when we needed help. I also thank you for the snacks that you provide for us but at the same time I had fun and learnt a lot from from training. 


I learnt how to solve a problem when something happens, I learnt how to make good choices so that I can achieve and I also learnt that we should not follow others and to never give up.


By Ali-Jon    

BE MORE THAN JUST AN EFFECTIVE LEADER, BUILD YOUR LEADERSHIP SKILLS TO BE A  GREAT ONE - KidsLink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.