Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Pretend speech for the Chief - Title - Sons of Ma'afu - Reading

Dear Villagers


This is your chief, I am writing this letter to tell you guys

how I feel about my sons going away and about their behavior.

I feel like my sons are being missed by me, but I feel proud of them

because even though they were making trouble around the village.

They fought 2 most dangerous animals in this village, and now

They live up the sky, next to the milky way, and now they are

Called Coal Sack and Southern Cross but together they are

called Magellanic Clouds. As I am your chief, I’m sorry about 

My sons behavior, I know they have been making a lot of 

Trouble, but please forgive them.


By Your Chief - Ma’Afu      


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.