Pages

Saturday 2 May 2020

Day 38 of the Lockdown

Today my family and I had a cool day. First was brush teeth, wash our face's and then go downstairs to have breakfast, what we had for breakfast was Tea and Toast and it was all right. After my brother Mose and I got a haircut from our dad because for an online Birthday, because it was my cousin 21th birthday, next we got ready to join the online call, when we were on the call we did a prayer, open presence, do items and say Happy 21th to my cousin. After the online birthday we had dinner, what we had for dinner was left over from yesterday dinner, and it was yummy, after that we watched a movie, went upstairs to shower and have a great night sleep for another day. The End.

1 comment:

  1. Wow an online birthday. How was the online 21st birthday Ali-Jon? It great to read your family still tried to do a celebration for your cousin's 21st birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.