Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2018

My Holiday

ON SATURDAY MY FAMILY AND WOKE UP FOR MY
GAME And got ready and got into the car. we were
off to the rugby league club at Ellerslie Eagles.
My team and i warmed up for the game as we
were going to vs MT Wellington. When we started
to play but the game was long so the points was 34
to 4.After the game i went with my nana to her
house and played a game like fortnite on the ps4. After all
of that we were just playing. Then we needed to go to prize
giving for
me but i didn't get anything from it. So i was sad and i went
with my
uncle and aunty to night rides at rainbows end. i
went on the fear fall and i went all by myself.
that was so so so scary. I felt like  i was going to
die. i  i went on to all of the rides and i had lots of
fun.        
                 THE END

          I enjoyed my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.