Pages

Friday 19 May 2017

My Pet

My puppy’s name is Jason. He is a fluffy dog and a cool dog. My puppy is a clever dog.
He has sharp teeth and has huge fluffy ears.He has black eyes and has a beautiful
face like me.


My dog likes to play with me when i come from school and he likes to play with the ball and my dog likes to play with my little brother.I like to play with my dog.


My dog’s food is sausages and he likes it all day. He is so cute.


I really love my dog.

Dog - Free images on Pixabay

4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your pet Ali-Jon. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like reading you lovely story about your pet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa Lava Ali-jon, your dog seems like a intelligent pet. Your explanation shows a lot of love that your dog has been giving to your family and especially you. Itś so wonderful because it brought me to tears > What a fantastic explanation:) Stay Safe and mostly your fluffy eared doggy :)

    By Soane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. how much do monkeys cost

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.