Pages

Thursday 18 March 2021

Proud to be light brown

 Proud to be brown


I will be the first to make my dream come to true to play rugby at  college and try to carry my skills to uniney   

I am proud to be a light brown skin student and, will love to make my talent come true in life

I will love to become a rugby player but not just a rugby player

A NRL player

I promise to myself to not fail in life

I’m not good at maths, writing and reading but at least I get to have a talent in life


Rugby!

Rugby is the most thing I will love to become a famous rugby player

I will love to get a opportunity from any NRL club

From New Zealand or Australia I will love to become a light skin rugby player


I am proud to be a light brown person

 


1 comment:

  1. Hello my name is Richard from Wesley Intermediate. It is very cool to see that you have very big goals. Do you think that you are a pro?

    Kind Regards,
    Richard.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.