Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

Day 2 of lockdown level 3

It was a Rainy day and I was ready for day number 2 of online school. Today at 9:00 am I went on my class hangout, today we first did some reading in our reading groups and, then we did some writing to finish off our explanation Writing, after that we blog our work like a our reading work that we have finish and our writing.

We then had a break because it was morning tea, after that we had maths, today's maths was pretty alright but it was still a little hard for me but we had to blog our maths work too. After maths is was lunch break, but when it was lunch break we had to do our Whanau Challenge, we had to do a family tree because we had to show our parents is name and our grandparents and even to our great grandparents but we had to try to go all the way to our ancestors.

When we got back from our break we had to share about our family tree but when it was turn I showed my class who my parents are, my grandparents and even my great grandparents that I haven't even meet, after our sharing we had a little talk about our next day and then we had say goodbye to each other.

After my online school I got to have some and the food that I had was cooked chicken and cooked banana and with a 7 up drink on the side. next I went back upstairs to play my Ps4 for quite a long time I hopped off the game and went for a shower, after shower I jumped on my bed, watch some videos on Tik Tok and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.