Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

NEWS! NEWS!

 Today my family and I watched the news today. there was two important news on the TV, first it was about the earthquake and tsunami that happen in the East of the North Island, the next thing that Auckland will be moving into level two! but the rest of New Zealand is gonna move into level 1. I was so excited when the Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern said that Auckland will be moving into level 2, she also said Auckland has been so good for five straight days because we didn't even get one case from the past five days. She said that only 100 people are allowed to gather together so that alright then not gathering togerther, she also said that everyone in Auckland can go to School and Work, so i'm very excited to see my teacher and my friends because its been to long and I can finely make my work more easier because when I get introuble with my work I will get stuck or a long time but if i'm in school i get heaps of help.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.