Pages

Tuesday 2 March 2021

How I feel about hangouts for school in lockdown level 3?

I feel is that I feel a little bit sad because I do not get to see my teacher Mrs Tofa and all of friends at school.

We miss doing stuff at school like helping if the teachers needed help and not seeing everyone in person, I miss getting teach in a class room because, for me when I am in a class room I get a lot of help from my teacher and from the students in my class.

Right now I struggle sometimes but I get some things finish when I try my best. Why I miss getting teach in a class room is that I always lag on my Chromebook and sometimes I have to refresh my page and that takes so long.

How I feel about online school is that its cool to see everyone on it everyday and to see that no one has got Covid - 19. 

What I like about is that if we needed help we could just unmute our self to ask for some help and that we get share our work to everyone and have a laugh if there is something that is funny. 

What I feel about Auckland is in lockdown level 3 is that I don't get to see my family more offend as I used to do because everyday I see my Nana after school and auntie's and uncle's when they come to my house. 

Its sad that we have to wear a musk where ever we go and wash our hand all the time, sad that I don't get to eat my favorite foods for a whole week but to me I think this lockdown is gonna make me lose some KG's for once, But yeah lockdown is alright but that its sometimes ruin things in life but yeah keep safe every one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.